IKON 24″ Carbon Forks now in stock!
For the years, people have asked us at BRG why we didn’t offer a Carbon Fork. Our answer had always been the same “Until we can make the best Carbon for BMX racers, we will stick with Chromoly.” We finally have designed, tested by our Pro Team of Connor Fields and Joris Daudet, and produced what we feel is the best Carbon fork for BMX racing, the IKON Carbon Pro Fork. We are proud to finally introduce our first Pro Cruiser Carbon Fork, The IKON Tapered 24” Carbon Pro Fork.
IKON 24” Tapered Carbon Pro Fork Features:
– Toray UD Carbon fiber tapered fork legs, oversized crown construction to blend perfectly with todays oversided headtubes, and a flow from front to back of the crown like no other fork in BMX, with elements of a aero racing spoiler on the rear.
– Unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs, as well as custom fork crown design.
– 7075-T6 Aluminum steer tube bonded and keyed into the carbon crown, 6mm thick, tapered from 1-1/8″ to 1.5″ at the base with integrated Fork Crown Race for 45° Bearing, no need for a headset crown race, helping save weight! Alloy Top Cap/Compressor bolt is made of 7075-T6 with internal Steer Tube Threads, so no need for any additional fork/stem lock.
– 6061-T6 Alloy Reinforced 20mm Drop outs bonded and keys into the Carbon legs, easily convertible to 10mm with axle adapters sold separately.
– Weight : 677g / 23.88oz (With top cap), 662g / 23.35oz (without top cap)
IKON Carbon Forks are offered in a Matt UD Carbon Finish with Glossy Water Applied Graphics in 4 color options : White, Neon Yellow, Blue or Red.